I often refer clients to these online materials.
Dispute Resolution Options
- Collaborative Divorce Alberta Association CDAA
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Alberta Family Mediation Society
- ADR Institute of Alberta (Information on mediation and arbitration)
- Alberta Courts FAQs; Family Self Help
- Let No Court Put Asunder (Collaborative Divorce), This American Life, August 24, 2007, Public Radio International (USA).
- Alberta Recalculation Program
- Child Support Calculator
- Financial Support, CPLEA
- Alberta Provincial (FLA) Child Support Guidelines
- Federal (Divorce Act) Child Support Guidelines
- Federal Child Support Tables
- Our Brain, Your Guide – The Story of Childhood Development, Alberta Family Wellness Initiative, Apple Magazine, Fall 2016.
- Videos from the AFWI, Alberta Family Wellness Initiative
- Going Big (Early brain development), This American Life, September 26, 2008, Public Radio International (USA).
- Making Plans, A Guide to parenting arrangements after separation or divorce
- Parenting Plan Tool, A companion to “Making Plans”
- Oregon Parenting Plan materials
- Arizona Parenting Plan materials
- Provincial Family Law Site, Parenting After Separation
- Federal Family Law Site
- Child Custody and Parenting, CPLEA, Centre for Public Legal Education Alberta
- 12-Year-Old’s Decision, CBA Newsletter
- Property Division for Married and Unmarried Couples, CPLEA
- Matrimonial Property Division and Big Gifts, Law Now, March 2015
- RRSP Rollover Form T2220
- CPP Division information and forms
- Tax advantages given to married couples, Law Now, March 2015
- CBA tax matters toolkit for clients
- CBA tax matters toolkit for lawyers
Media coverage of divorce
- Conquering Divide (Modern Divorce), CBC Out in the Open, November 4, 2016.